Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tabitha and the Camera

Tonight we had another baseball game. Needless to say, the little one had "mommyitis" and wouldn't let me put her down so I didn't get to shoot as much as I usually do. I did something I very rarely do.....let someone else push the trigger on my camera. However, Tabitha was having so much fun I let her click until her heart was content. I have a feeling Eric will be making a rather large purchase within the next few weeks. She actually did a really good job. Here are a few shots she managed to capture. She was also able to get some really good action shots of the game also.



American Idol is on now so I am going to sit down and watch it......NITE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tabitha is an awesom photographer with NO profesional training. I would like to purchase 2 of everything she took! haha I had such a good time taking the picture!! I want to take pictures of the girls feet on Friday. I LOVE pictures of feet for some reason. Maybe it's the beginning of a fetish!

Voting