Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow, yesterday was nothing short of a whirlwind. I started out at 8:30 yesterday morning with a Senior Portrait photo shoot. From there I photographed action shots for two baseball teams and finished up with a former co-workers family pictures at 4. However, I ended up with some beautiful pictures, some great action shots and a sunburn. I guess two out of three isn't bad. Next time, note to self, take sunscreen if I am going to be outside all day long.
Yesterday was Chris' and my 11th year anniversary. I do believe we saw each other for a total of one hour the whole day between me working, him coaching a baseball game and him working. Happy Anniversary, I love you!
Needless to say, after a day like yesterday, I am at home taking it easy today and spending time with my family. Here is a sneak peak of the pictures.


No comments:

Voting