Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Website....Guinea Pigs....and....Messy Kids

Ok, so I have been like a little kid in a candy store all day. My new, and improved, website is now live. I have to say, it looks GOOD! My sister informed me that my children represented about 75% of all pictures. So, with that being said....if there are any willing participants out there that would like to be photographed for FREE, I would greatly appreciate your help. I pretty much have the wedding and baby end covered but I am looking for some family, senior and maternity guinea pigs. If you are willing please contact me so we can set something up.

This week has been pretty busy. I finally managed to get half of my house cleaned today. Hopefully the other half will follow tomorrow. But, then again, I have come to the realization that with three kids, excuse me, four kids.....my house is never going to stay clean. Maybe I should save all of that effort until they are out of the nest. My mom and I were discussing this the other day and she said that when I was growing up it was easier for her to pick up after me rather than fighting with me for hours on end to clean my room. I now am finding myself doing the same exact thing with my kids. I guess it rings true about a cycle never breaking. She did it so I will do it. She is right though, it is much easier to clean up after them myself then to fight with them.

Since it is late I am going to end for tonight. If you have some spare time be sure to check out my new website... www.capphotodesign.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your new website looks fantastic! I'll hand out your cards Monday. We would be more than happy to volunteer for you to take our pictures!

Voting