Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Strawberry Patch

Today Cameron's class visited Scott's Strawberry Patch in Bedford. They had so much fun running up and down the rows finding strawberries. It was especially comical when they started yelling "Jackpot" which translated into, "I found a huge bunch of strawberries." I was also able to take Peyton, Adam and Addison to join in on the fun. I do believe that Peyton and Adam ate more than went into their bucket. However, by the looks of my sink, I think I have enough strawberries to last quite some time. Now, to figure out what I am going to do with them. Here are a few pictures to highlight our trip.



Even Addison got her little hands on a strawberry. I think she really liked it!

Cameron and Andrew in the Strawberry Patch.


Peyton and Adam trying to take it all in.

No comments:

Voting