Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween: Tricks and Treats

Again this year, the kids choose to go to the Kids Carnival at church on Halloween. They had a great time! They spent two hours running from game to game to bouncer to game and back to bouncers. Mom and I were worn out to say the least. However we did find out one thing. If you put Peyton on an obstacle course bouncer against teenage boys, she will win! Mom said she climbed the wall and flung herself over it quicker than you could blink and teenage boys were having trouble getting to the top. That's my girl! After we left there we took a quick swing by The Bowen's to see Miss T all dressed up in her dragon costume. Adorable! My kids didn't really ask for costumes so I proceeded to get them each Halloween shirts and the girls matching pants. I thought they looked cute! :0) Peyton, however, wanted a little added design to her face so we broke out the black liner and painted her whiskers like a kitty to match her shirt. I didn't even attempt it with Addison because I knew it would be smeared everywhere within a matter of minutes.
Now that Halloween is over I still have one pondering question.....Who was the wise guy/girl that came up with the idea of giving kids candy? Was is the candy companies? A dentist (I know it wasn't Carole)? OR perhaps a person that DID NOT have children and thought it would be a fun way to test us parents. Obviously that person has NO CLUE as to what happens to a child when they enter sugar overload. I guess we will never know the answer. Here is a little peek at my kids on Halloween...





Brotherly love...

No comments:

Voting