Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jennings Family Pictures - Take 2

After I finished my photo sessions today I was determined to capture some family pictures of all five of us. I will officially add.......I GIVE UP! It is impossible to get all of us to look at the camera and smile at the same time so I have to settle for the candids. Cynthia came out to take some of of us and she did pretty well. We also managed to get some shots of the two of us (Cyn and I) for the website. I will add that Chris and I managed to take a great picture.....at least I think so. Anyway, here is a peek......






The Jennings "Gang"
While out on the town with another client today we stumbled across this really cool wall in an alley. I had to test it out with my crew as well. Here is what we ended up with. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the "gang" picture!!

Voting