Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Need a good laugh?

I felt the need to post this excerpt from my sister's blog. Needless to say, as I read this earlier I couldn't stop laughing and crying from laughing so hard. I feel honored to be inducted into my sister's version of "sainthood".


Dear Lord, Please Grant Me Patience...
"It's quite possible that my sister deserves sainthood. Peyton came with my Mom this past weekend to stay with me while Steve was out of town. How can one child have so much energy? Not just energy - how can one child talk so, so, so very much? And don't get me wrong. She was good - she really was. And she's cute as a button. But I have never seen a child who could talk - and go - as much as she did. I really think the only time her mouth wasn't moving the entire weekend was when she was asleep. She didn't let eating keep her from talking. She didn't let TV keep her from talking. She didn't let not having anything to say keep her from talking. Once Grayson went to bed and my Mom went up to shower I suggested that Peyton sing me a few songs. Not knowing the words didn't keep her from talking either. One song went something like this..."chair on the floor, fork, leaves up in the tree, light of mine, sleep in the bed, Nana, pink skirt, shopping, etc." I swear she says whatever thought flashes through her head just to be speaking. She makes me tired. I don't know how my sister does it. Oh wait - Kim was just like this. Perhaps that explains it.

So silence and rest were not a part of the weekend, but we did have fun at the park."

This just about sums up Peyton's weekend with her Aunt KK, Grayson, Luke and Nana. Needless to say, all of us in the Jennings household enjoyed our weekend vacation!
As a side note, I spoke with Peyton on the phone Sunday morning. She asked to speak to Cameron, to which Cameron replied, "I will talk to her when she gets home, I am on vacation right now!"

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is so Peyton! Can you make me a cool header like yours?? I'm jealous

Voting