Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Studio

Well, I am pretty excited today. With everything that is going on and will be going on, I am in need of a larger space. I was adamant on working out of my home so the only solution was to make my own space within our house. I have quickly outgrown the front room/office because my backdrops and lighting equipment take up way too much room not to mention an 8, 4 and 1 year old running around. So, the only solution was to inclose our attached garage and make it my studio. Today is officially groundbreaking day! Hopefully, within two or three weeks my studio will be in working mode. It is going to be pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I am going with the black, brown and cream color scheme and the studio will contain a reception area, actual studio and office area. I will officially have plenty of room for indoor studio portraits! YEAH! I will keep you posted on the happenings and stay tuned for the official OPEN HOUSE! I will also post some before, during and after shots.

I love you, honey, and thanks for making my dream come true! muah.....

No comments:

Voting