Sunday, October 12, 2008

OK OK OK, here is a blog!

I have been fussed at over the past week about not updating my blog. So in a nutshell here are the happenings over the last month:

Chris HAS returned from Texas.
Chris is ready to go back to Texas. :0)

If you check out my Capture.it Blog you will see why I haven't been updating this one.

I have photographed 3 weddings.
I have taken 2 sets of Senior portraits.
I have taken 5 sets of family pictures.

And, I have been getting ready for the bridal show that was held last week.

Oh, oh, oh...... and I had the flu the week prior to the bridal show!

I am organizing the Lynchburg Bridal Expo 2009 that will be held on Sunday, March 8. So, if I don't update my blog you will know that I am either behind the computer or on the other end of the phone booking vendors and organizing the show.

Let's see, I have been cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, doing homework (I am going back through second grade again), handling the books for Chris' business.

Phewwwwwwwwwww................. I think that just about covers it. And, I am not even working full time! Go figure?!?!

I will try to do better but in the meantime you can check out my Capture.it Blog for all of the latest.

Until next time.................

No comments:

Voting