Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Special Times

Sometimes I take for granted the time I spend with my kids. This morning I decided I would take Cameron out shopping for some school clothes. Luckily, Morgan was available to watch "Cybil" and Addison so I could have some Cameron and mommy time. When I told him what we were doing he was so excited. He even asked me if it would really just be him and me. So off we went. He really didn't need much I just wanted to be able to spend some quality time with him before he started school on Monday. The first few stores we went to we didn't find much, however we hit the jackpot at TJ Maxx. After an hour of shopping Cameron was hungry. I told him to pick any place he would like and we would have lunch. Now I am thinking he was going to choose his favorite, Golden Coral, however he simply said he would like to have some chicken nuggets. THANK GOD he didn't want McDonalds! Chick-fil-A it was! After we had found the few things we wanted to get we headed home. The best part of the day was when my little boy put his arms around me and thanked me for having just "us" time. Tears filled my eyes and the memory of the time we spent together today will be priceless!

No comments:

Voting