Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

We are back in the swing of things on the first day of school. Cameron was so excited this morning. He even got up before the alarm, got dressed AND fixed his breakfast. I guess that is what happens when you go to bed at 8:00pm. Note to self: put them to bed at 8 more often! (You would think my mom would have told me to do that! ;0) Ha Ha Ha) Anyway, his friend Dawson is catching the bus with him and riding the bus home which gives him company in the morning and afternoon and on the bus. I am hoping this year will be a great one for Cameron. We have made a deal that for every "A" he gets on his report card he will get $5.00. He is motivated now! Peyton will start a half day pre-school next Tuesday and she is so excited. We are going to register her today for ballet and tap lessons compliments of her Nana which she is equally if not even more excited about. And last but not least, my baby Addison. She will be turning 1 in one week! Where has the time gone? Before we know it she will be out there catching the bus. Which brings me back to Peyton. She will be catching the bus next year. God help TJES!




I wonder how many more years I am going to be able to get away with taking their picture catching the bus. If my memory serves me correctly, I think my mom took our picture catching the bus up until we were 16! ;0)

No comments:

Voting