Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cameron's 8th Birthday


Cameron had such a great birthday this year. He wanted to have a pool/skateboarding party so we honored his wishes and he had eleven of his friends over. As a surprise, a friend of mine is a competitive skateboarder in the area, so I asked him if he would come by to surprise the kids with a few tricks. They were all so excited to have him here.
I was able to find Cameron a grinding rail for a really good deal. Now I just need to add on the additional accident rider to my insurance policy to cover any mishaps this grinding rail may cause. Here are just a few pictures from his night of fun. Thank you all for the wonderful gifts, including the ones that make "bodily noises"! It is amazing how much fun 8 year olds have with a jar of "fart puddy"! Thanks MeMe! :0)

Cameron hitting the grinding rail.

This is why I need to add the accident rider!

Aunt KK gave him a new board.



Happy Birthday Little Man! Oh, and yea, I forgot, I have been told he is not a "little man" anymore! :0(

2 comments:

Megan said...

Everyone could use a little fart putty... it makes the world a happier place@!

Anonymous said...

I am offended! Just because I was plaing name that fart with Megan does not make me an 8 year old! I came up with some rather good names. Dawson had a great time.

Voting