Saturday, July 26, 2008

Busy Day

I had the busiest day today. It started this morning at 9 with bridal portraits (see website). After that I came home and processed those and put them online. No time for a nap, unfortunately, because I had to endure the heat and get the grass cut. Finally it was 3:00 and time to head off to my next photo session. That session was what I call a "dream session". It makes my job so easy when I have a client that knows exactly what to do, which way to look, and how to pose. All I do is focus and snap. There is a sneak peek on my CAPture.it Blog or you can check out the full slide show on my website. Fortunate for me, Angie took Cameron and Peyton swimming with her girls so Chris and Addison could get a nap and he didn't have to listen to the words "I'm bored" all afternoon. Needless to say, after that session I went to pick up the kids only to find out they didn't want to leave. Yeah for me! That gave me a chance to come home for some peace and quiet and get that sessions photos processed. Which might I add was a VERY difficult job. I don't think that girl took a bad picture. It was grueling trying to decide which pictures to present to them. It is now 11:52pm, the kids decided to spend the night with Angie and her girls, and I have todays pictures online and I am done! Now, on to cleaning house. You would think I would hit the pillow now but I am going to take advantage of the kids not being here to mess up as soon as I clean up. I even tried to get Chris out of work tonight since they were slow but no such luck. Guess I am going to spend the evening, what's left of it, all by myself. Peace and quiet! :0)

No comments:

Voting