Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Before you ask, YES, I am one of those obnoxious mothers that must take their child's picture a thousand times on the first day of school. My mother did it, so therefore, I must do it. As you can tell, they were less than excited that mom broke out the camera. You would think that since I am a photographer they would be use to it. They aren't! Anyway, we successfully managed to get them both on the bus without any incident this morning. The funny part, as Cameron was walking towards the bus Chris told him to hold his sisters hand and help her. Cameron's response, "Are you kidding me?" Needless to say, there wasn't any hand holding by siblings this morning.
Here it is almost two o'clock, Addison is sleeping, the house is quiet and I am able to get some much needed work done. I have to admit, I have caught myself missing the laughing, and screaming, that usually takes place when they are all here. Here are some of the pictures from this morning, the first day of school.



No comments:

Voting